Found these “planning your future” queries online, and as I’m feeling pretty much lost right about now, I thought I’d have a go at filling them in and seeing where the answers take me.
1. What are the things I’m most passionate about?
I don’t really have anything I’d say I’m passionate about. I really enjoy Transformers and Red Dwarf. A passing interest in railway stuff. I like drawing and writing, not that I actually manage to produce anything of late.
2. What are my greatest accomplishments in life so far?
Colouring comics as a pro-colourist for Transformers, and Doctor Who. Co-producing the Lou Scannon and Bruce Outback small press comics. Co=writing the Script Reading for TFNation 2017. Managing that newspaper production dept when it almost went under and bringing it back.
3. If my life had absolutely no limits, what would I choose to have and what would I choose to do?
Live in the sun. Draw, read, laze around.
4. What are my goals in life?
Work in Transformers officially, which I’ve done. Work on Red Dwarf in an official capacity, which I’ve not done, and is amazingly unlikely.
5. Whom do I admire most in the world?
No-one really. I admire the work ethic of a lot of the small pressers and comic creatives I’ve worked with.
6. What do I not like to do?
Phone based work. Talk to people. Deal with people. Finance. Heavy lifting.
7. How hard am I willing to work to get what I want?
Once upon a time I would work very hard. Now, not very, if I’m honest. I’ve somewhat depressingly become a very “bare minimum” kinda guy.
Well, THAT was useless.