Ah well. I gave it my best shot. Looks like I won’t be colouring issues 4 thru 6 of Transformers: Nefarious – I just couldn’t nail down what was required. It sucks, I’m disappointed, but hey – at least I got to do the first three issues, and I feel I’ve learned a lot. I feel bad I couldn’t deliver what was wanted, and I’m not going to lie, my colouring confidence has taken a bit of a battering, but I’ll bounce back. Really could have used the pay-cheque though… oh well.
In the meantime, here’s some coloured stuff from Nefarious issue 1. Lovely lovely lines by Carlos Magno, and lovely lovely words by Simon Furman – of course you can’t see the words yet, but they are lovely lovely.
I believe issue 1 hits the stores in March, so keep an eye out for it!
Not much more really to add, save for I’ll be spending more time with the wifey, getting a wee bit more sleep, and I may finish up some of my personal projects with the injection of free time. This includes:
- Finishing drawing, colouring and lettering the Red Dwarf collab with ‘Jump Leads’ creator Ben Paddon
- Doing some stuff for Auto Assembly 2010
- Finishing decorating that sodding bedroom
- Re-writing a radio sitcom pilot
- Filming a scene for a TV sitcom submission in July
Keeping busy at least! We’ll see how it goes!